View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 02:18 PM

Default Re: Crazy guy bets $98 into $12 pot......turns out it was me...thought

[ QUOTE ]
The chance of someone having a 2 is almost 0. The chance of JJ very slim.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a lot higher than you think.

I played this hand Friday night. Villain is TAG and maybe a 2+2er. He's multitabling and obviously NOT paying much attention to how his opponents are playing.

0.50/1 NLHE 6-max <font color="blue"> (4 players) </font>

Hero is in BB w/ A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Preflop: UTG calls, Button folds, SB <font color="red"> raises to $6 </font>, Hero calls, UTG calls.

($18) Flop: 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
SB bets $15, Hero <font color="red"> raises to $45 </font>, UTG folds, SB <font color="red"> raises to $112.85 (all-in) </font>, Hero calls $109.10 (all-in)

SB shows T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], and he didn't improve.

After the hand was over he called me a chip for playing A2 lol. I'm sure he also figured that "the chance of someone having a 2 is almost 0." Of course, if he'd paid any attention to how I play he'd have known there was no other possible hand I'd have raised that hard with. I *might* have raised with A8, but not a full PSB. Trips was the only hand I could have had.