View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 02:03 AM

Default Re: Cleaner Air AIDING Global Warming

Real science, as you put it, has never shown that humans are causing global warming.

Here, in the Liberal Bible of all places, we see that the pollution that we cause may in fact inhibit global warming.

Your response to me was not at all knee jerk or emotive was it?

The sad fact is that there may indeed be global warming taking place. However, there is no real scientific evidence that points to humans being the cause of it. So, where does that leave us? Do we worry about global warming taking place knowing that the Earth has been far warmer in the past than it is now? Should we worry about global cooling, and ice ages knowing that the earth has been cooler than it is now? What is the right thing to do? I'm not asking for your opinion there, I am asking for what the right thing to do is.

As an aside, I will point out the absurdity of what you posted...

[ QUOTE ]
Lol so you know the science well enough to know that pollutants do not equal carbon emissions. Pollutants are anything thing that make the air dirty and have nothing to do with emissions that trap certain light spectrums such as carbon emissions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this doublespeak or something. First you say that I don't know what I am talking about, then you somehow say that...

Pollutants do not equal carbon emissions, pollutants are anything that make the air dirty, which has nothing at all to do with traping light spectrums like carbon emissions which apparently do their deed without getting the air dirty. Because, if they got the air dirty they would be pollutants, which they are not, or something. This is a typical post by someone who believes something despite evidence to the contrary, besides Christians, what do we call people like that?