Thread: My poker career
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 08:53 AM

Default My poker career

Here is my poker career. It started off with .5/1 and 1/2 full ring games. By around Janurary 1, I decided that even though I was almost perfectly breakeven, I was good enough, and was having bad luck, so I deposited a bit more, and went to 2/4 and 3/6. Had some pretty crazy swings, and dabbled occasionally in higher limits when I shouldn't. Eventually I just kept dropping though. In July, I was going on vacation to Asia, and so didn't play any poker. Notice how I was almost perfectly breakeven again when I took my break.

Since comming back on break, I have decided to really improve my game, and have moved over to Short Handed. I have tried to read as much as possible, and post anything I am thinking about. I started at 1/2, soon moved to 3/6, then was somewhere between 3/6 and 5/10. The swings were a bit hard, and towards the end, I was having so much swingyness that I had to take off a few days. I started back again 1 week ago. I was mainly playing 5/10, but then after a great run, I have done a bit of 10/20. Notice the last part of the graph, it is my favorite part [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].