View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004, 11:45 AM

Default Re: Choice Poker ... remember them?

did i miss it, or have they defined to you guys what a "hand" means? does it have to be raked?

And finally, to "Cap it" all off, all players that remain loyal to Choice and continue playing until December 31st. 2004, will further receive a 50% "rake rebate" for the previous 3 month period of play.

call me dumb, but i think they did not need to go this far. this will saddle them with a pretty large payment on jan. 1st, and that payment has to be paid for somehow. i think the players would have been happy with the proposed deal and bonus bucks offered, since it is found money.

if they are converting to a rake return site, i submit that this is what did them in originally. yes, i know cris is behind them now, but i just think it looks like they are trying to recapture a failed concept.

anyhow, i'm thrilled you guys will be getting paid. if you don't have to be in the pot, or the pot does not have to be raked, i would play the requirements by folding all but top 10 holdings and get my cash outta there.