View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 10:24 PM

Default Good play, or chip spewing?

So I flopped TPNK out of the BB and I kind felt like I had to bet it on the flop and since I didn't get raised on the flop and there was no overcard on the turn I felt like I should keep betting. Would you say this is a good play or just chip spewing?

SB is decent. A little too tight and a little bit too passive 18/10/1.8 but not terrible. MP1 is loose and very passive 40/2/1. I think MP1 calls down with any part of the board or any pocket pair tens or lower.

Absolute Poker 2/4 Hold'em (5 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is BB with 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, Button calls, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP calls, Button folds, SB calls.

Turn: (3.50 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP calls, SB folds.

River: (5.50 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 7.50 BB