Thread: 77 Button
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 07:56 PM

Default Posts like this will get moved next week...

FYI i think these are the posts that will be getting moved after the week or so grace period.

this is played live 20/40 by a player that has proabably recently moved up/started playing higher and is not used to short handed settings like all fold to a TAG int he hijack.

this kid seems VERY tight imo. you might want to fold 77 if you dont want to raise it. calling is bad here.

personally i would find an ex ante fold here (not because of what he held but because of how tight he seems based on your description and how he plays postflop). in fact, given the info on him we learn from the hand i think this is a fiarly straightforward fold since you are either vastly crushed pf or slightly ahead. if you're behind you are unlikely to win by 3betting and taking control unless he's WEAK and TAGish (meaning your full fledged TAG read was off).

BK, you say 3bet. how sure ofo this are you (how close do you think it is given the villian's description and postflop actions here).

the postflop play of this hand is also standard assuming your read was correct on the opponent on the flop. otherwise you must bet turn fold to a c'r.

so please post futher 20/40 posts in MEDIUM STAKES and not higher stakes.

thanks.

Barron