View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 12:25 AM

Default Re: I got someone at Absolute fired ( Microbob long)

It does seem kind of odd to get so worked up about a shirt. But, if that's what's important to you, then they need to do something about it. The thing is, they were trying to WIN YOU BACK as a customer.

I agree that AP customer service is way below average.
I don't visit here all that often and haven't seen the other complaints, but I'm glad to know that others have noticed.

I actually sent an email to the same poker room manager a few days ago about it after getting poor response to a problem I submitted to customer service.

Here's the main thing - you submit a problem; you wait a day to get a totally generic response that, say, quotes the policy directly from the homepage but IN NO WAY addreses your specific problem;
you submit the same problem again explaining it even more detail;
you wait up to two days for a slightly more intelligent response;
repeat;
expect an especially long delay if they have to get in touch with other departments.

Admittedly, you find a similar pattern with a lot of sites, at least when it comes to the first "rebuff" response. But it's just every single time on AP and it's a real drag. They must hire their CSR's for their typing ability, because they seem to lack basic analytical and customer interaction skills.