View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 05:11 AM

Default Re: Some thoughts on optimal PLO8 play

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Blah blah heads up with AA25ss I flop a flush draw + AA overpair + nut low draw with counterfeit protection. I get all in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forgive me for being rude, but this is [censored] obvious that you want to get all in here. I wish there wasn't a profanity filter so I could properly express the [censored] obviousness of it. God damn.

I'm struggling to figure out what the [censored] you're talking about here. So far I get:

1. Play aggressively in marginal situations cause it good for your image
2. Some moron called me moron but HE's the moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!

I agree with everything you just typed.

Sounds like he is angry people keep calling him moron.

Just play your game who cares what others tell you.

Also yes high low is about pushing small edges.

Over 16 win rate huh? You havent experienced a downswing. Dont you find it odd how the strongest NL holdem players on these forums usually hang around 8-14 bb?

Usually unless your opponents are extremely fishy, which is true at the 50 and most 100 tables, you can probably get past 16. Once you get into the 200 tables and beyond you wont get past a 16BB win rate long term.

Also some of your plays are very very dependent on a lot of people following you all in. While this is nice at the 50 and 25 tables, 4 people wont go all in with you at the 100 tables. Also the A/A/2 play is standard nothing crazy as it was stated before.