View Single Post
Old 06-29-2004, 01:59 PM

Default Re: Another Question:pre-flop

Sorry, i wasn't being an ass, my primary concern as the fact that there would be a good chance that with the proper hands in play, say low pockets, high suited connectors, etc.. that this play might not be a good call when your trying to survive in a tournament. My concern with surviving shortstacked was what i was focused on, and the fact that AA can become a slight disfavorite with suited connectors being played. I read what you said and it made me think that its still a good call, cause i can't see anyone playing an all in unless they had a large stack and knew they had the highest, or only suited connector. I'm basically just wondering if the above factor (playing with alot of poeple on small stack) is either a concern or if there is some guideline I'm not aware of, cause from what i read from sklansky, surviving to reach the money is a concern which could merit a fold here?!??? Needless to say i got burned doing exactly this, hence i was wondering if somehting like that would be a standard fold or not?