View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 06:19 AM

Default Re: Hey everybody - I\'m whining to Party again!!

Yeah...that's kind of what I thought as well.
It's either their fault that the DP didn't work or it isn't.

I was on 3 party tables at the time.

But one of those was a single-table satellite....and I don't think it was used on that. I returned fairly quickly and I wasn't even sitting-out on that table when I got back.

I still had 15 seconds to act on my hand at that table (having just folded PF on the previous hand right before the disconnect).

So I really don't think that my DP's were all used up and it should have gone into effect on the table where I had the full-house.

Instead of banging my head against the wall with party-support I've decided to bug Mike O'Malley again about it with DEEP apologies for being such a whiner and getting into yet another situation so shortly after they were so generous the last time around.

FWIW - I can remember several MONTHS going by without having to contact party, empire or stars support about anything at all.
But I've had 3 situations develop this week and it's getting kind of weird.

(the other situation I reported on over in the affiliates forum...I hadn't gotten paid for my October play by the VIP-club...and then when they paid me they shorted me by $125 because they completely forgot that they had promised a different amount. but that got straightened out pretty quickly)