View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 02:25 PM

Default Re: AK oop vs TAG; turn plan?

[ QUOTE ]
Im betting, I dont think he connected, and I think were betting for value, im folding to a raise, and i think hes acutally folding to our a bet a lot of the time unless hes AK as well... if he calls ,im checking river and reconsidering my line

[/ QUOTE ]

There are a number of problems with this. Firstly, if we know he's 24/17, he probably knows we're TAG as well. We've shown a good amount of strength in this hand. Stellarwind pretty much went over all this, but basically you're wrong that villain didn't connect. Either he connected in a small way, or he has a big draw that he wants to hit before he goes to war with hero. If you bet the turn and get raised, you're somtimes going to be folding incorrectly and you really don't want that. If you check and he bets, you're basically never folding incorrectly. If you're going to bet bet, c/f, then he's going to pick up on that and take a lot of pots away from you. If you play that LAG you have to get to showdown more or you'll get killed. Give yourself a cheaper way out here.