View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 11:09 PM

Default Ultimate Multitabling Setup v1.0

im looking to get a 4monitor setup going for multitabling. i currently have a 2 2001fp setup and i use a recliner because the recliner is so much more comfortable then any sort of desk chair.

if i purchase 2 more monitors i am going to need a quad monitor stand, but i would like for the quad monitor stand to be attached to a swinging pole so that i can move the monitors directly in front of my vision while on the recliner and so that i can push the monitors to the side when i want to get up.

then, because the monitors are going to be very heavy the weight from the monitors wont be balanced properly. i will need something to make the pole stand firmly in place so that it doesnt tip over.

here is the model of my design for those who know of a cost effective way of setting it up or are interested to get this setup for themselves. id really like to have this setup for myself but i dont know how to get someone to build it for me. any suggestions or is there any similiar products already for sale online?