Thread: Vodka
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 12:50 PM

Default Re: Vodka

GoT, TheMetreon, JA Sucker:

"But I would definitely be able to tell the difference between any of those [Stoli, Fris, Belvedere] and Ketel and it's not close." - GoT

"I can tell the difference between Grey Goose, Chopin, and Belvedere" - TheMetreon

"The best vodka you can buy in the US is Chopin. Nothing else is close. Grey Goose and Ketel are terrible." - JA Sucker

I repeat my wager from the other thread. Ten glasses of vodka, however you like them served.

GoT: The vodkas will bs Stoli, Fris, Belvedere, Ketel. At least two will be Ketel, you simply pick out the Ketels.

Metreon: The vodkas will be Grey Goose, Chopin, Belvedere. You tell me which one you want to pick out, at least two will be that vodka.

Sucker: The vodkas will be Grey Goose, Ketel, Chopin. At least two will be Chopin, you pick them out.

I am willing to bet each of you $1000 (or more if you'd like) that you will fail this test. Since "it's not close," these guys should be giving me odds, but I'm a nice guy and will do them even money.

However, as I said in the other thread, this will never go down because before doing them, these guys will try it with their buddies first and realize they can't actually tell the difference.