View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 09:38 PM

Default Re: Why all the secrecy here?

Not to single you out but your claims of hard work are amusing at very best.

Why don't you be professional about it?

Wanna compare your 'hard work' to people who gotta work double shifts in a factory to make a living?

You get paid well. Wanna publish how much you made per month as a result of running a rakeback site? Screw this "I work so hard" [censored].

[ QUOTE ]

no kidding sherlock. i am the one who brought the most amount of automation to this affilaite rakeback business. where do you think all these sites developed there sites from? my site automates as much as i can get it to. otherwise we couldnt process the amount of business and players we do. i built a site that tracks players just the same as the affilaite sites like tradal.net.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a tear in my eye. How about acting professional and not gloating how hard you work and how much you've done for the community (that is a pun, this is driven by how much goes in your pocket, stop pretending otherwise)

[ QUOTE ]

but i still need to pay players. only several payment options offer batch payments. most are individual account transfers. yes thats roughly 3000 of them a month. Your short sightedness is astounding.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you hire a little brother or a friend you trust to do this for you at 10$/hour. That's crazy work you're doing.

Bottom line:

Please stop advertising in every second post you make, it's sickening. "I did this, I did that, I have this many affil, I automated that, I am what everyone looks up at"

What the [censored].