View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 09:40 PM

Default A few hands I\'d like some help with

Hand 1: Its the first hand of tournament and I'm dealt 8 4s on the button. One guy in middle position limped in and I just call. The sb folds and the bb checks. Flop comes
Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] BB checks, MP pushes 700. What do I do? And please say something other than play 8 4s.

Hand 2: After a good start, I have had some bad beats and nothing to play and am quickly falling in chips. I have about 5k in chips but average is 9k. Not to mention the guy next to me is playing like an EXTREME manic only folds when some one pushes all-in. I'm dealt J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in MP and call. MP+1 calls and BB checks. Flop comes:
J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] BB bets 500. I???

Hand 3: 8 players left in a sit n go and I'm middle in chips and dealt Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] in the BB. Blinds are 15 and 30.
3 limpers join in the pot and I check. Flop comes 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and I check, first limper who is chip leader bets 75, one limper calls and the other folds and I call. Next card is 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and I bet 200, and chip leader moves all-in. Other limper folds. I???

Any and all help is appreciated...thx.