View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 03:38 PM

Default Re: Party Offers - The Truth

I've now had quite a few frank email exhanges with Danny Boy the Promotions Manager at Party ..

I've finally gotten the following out of him :

[ QUOTE ]
Had you reached just 50% of your target for the month you would have received a $100 bonus. In your case this was just 701 additional raked hands at the $2/$4 level.

[/ QUOTE ]

Soooooooo .. now he's back to telling me that it IS raked hands that count and no longer $1000 of generated income.

Which means If I'd played 6000 raked hands at $2/$4 (50% of my target) I'd have got 22% of the bonus on offer - which apparently, according to Danny Boy is the equivalent of playing "roughly 4000 raked hands at $1/$2" which would have had me qualify for the VIP and got a bonus ..

[ QUOTE ]
Man, I'd love a job as an accountant at Party if thats the type of maths your used to (and hopefully you play poker and sit at a table I'm sat at ...)

[/ QUOTE ]

Telling you - they're making it up as they go along! First he's saying that I never generated $1000 in rake so I didn't qualify - nows he's telling me I was 701 hands short of qualifying ..

Sigh ...

Anyway, in my last mail to him I finished off with :

[ QUOTE ]
Come on man!!!! At least get you story straight!!! Or failing that admit you screwed up ... much rather you admit to that than constantly spouting this crap with more holes in it than my underpants ..

[/ QUOTE ]

But heard nothing back yet ..