View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 04:54 PM

Default Re: results/thoughts

[ QUOTE ]

oh it should be noted that all of this analysis is in hindsight, in the heat of battle in this hand i was barely thinking until the river came and i realised he was trapped into betting some hands that missed and checking some hands that beat me. the rest was just random spewage that looks now in analysis to be accidentally correct. to my credit i may have been playing good from my subconcious, if i could spell that right now..

fun hand and one of the few where i beat justin fair and square.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you included this...it's nice to go back afterwards and be able to argue ideas that make a play good or bad, but so much of SH (esp2-4 handed) is instinct and how the flow of hands have been going. I'm glad i'm not the only one [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Nice hand.

FWIW I think the call on the river is a fold. I agree that he must bet worse hands when you check...there's a problem though, the only cards he can hold that you beat are another, worse, missed FD.

If we could reliably put him on more missed hands that might bluff i'd like it more - but he doesn't call the turn with QTesque hands, he's either got a showdownable hand(A-hi or pair) or a big draw (OESD+). The OESD got there, all that's left are worse flush draws, which I might discount slightly b/c they may semibluff-raise the turn.

Surf