View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 12:40 AM

Default Re: ($27) - 1.5bb\'s left in BB, call or fold

Man I'm really not sure on this. The first thing I was thinking was that he must have a stronger than average hand, because he knows your pot committed. You're certainly going to call, so why would be raising shitty cards?

But wtf is the min raise for? If his hand were really strong he'd just push to make sure he gets HU with you. The min-raise looks to me like he wants SB to come along and try to bust you. Unless you think this guy might try to get tricky and go for a two-for-one deal on busting blinds (which isn't likely to happen as SB will fold a huge range of hands), you're almost certainly not against a big pair.

I think you're not looking at a big hand here...probably like KJo, T9s, something like that. Something that's a favorite vs a random hand, but would want the SB to join in the fun of busting you. In that case you're only like a 2-1 dog or something like that.

I dunno, this is tough. 75o is like a top 80% hand, but suited it's like 55% or something. So make it sooooted and it's a mad easy call. Here I think that since PPs are not likely to be in his range, you can go ahead and call and be a 2-1 dog going in.