View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 10:04 PM

Default Re: PokerNOW (Party skin) $200 + free book signup bonus

[ QUOTE ]
damn yo, get some respect.. u had almost no posts back in the day... looks like a long time ago... let me reask my question to those who would like to help... is this site legit? anyone deposit, get the bonus and withdraw? thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont doubt the legitimacy of the site. Any money you put in I would have total faith (or as much faith as can be had) that you can get it back out.

Now as far as what the site actually is, thats a debatable question, because I really dont see how you can call it a "skin" when it really is exactly the same as party poker with different (and much worse at least on the base level) promotions.

If I had to guess I would say its basically a giant affiliate setup. The reason they dont have an affiliate program is because they are an affiliate. I'd guess party is the one actually behind it, they at the very least have to be intimitely involved with it, because they are allowing people who already have a party account to basically get another party account. Hell maybe party has lost to many players to other skins, and this is a way to get some of them back. Whatever the reasons are, its definately not a skin and something different.