View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 12:00 PM

Default Banging Chicks from Real Life

I have heard that if u are not hideous looking, have a decent personality (or can pretend you have a decent personality) and know a few "tricks of the trade" you can actually find a girl out there in real life somewhere and have sex with them (read: for free, obv we have all banged real life girls for $$$).

Here is my 3 week plan before my quest starts...

1. Go buy a bunch of new clothes at some hip stores in NYC (I will consult JV on what is in style this month).

2. Work out at the gym 5 times a week. Cardio, Full body...the works. I will probably get a trainer too.

3. Purchase the book, "Finding girls in real life and banging them for advanced players" and read and re-read it till the binding falls off.

4. Clean my appartment

5. Get a haircut and a shave

After 3 weeks I will start to frequent local watering holes, museums, laundromats, grocery stores etc., and see if I can actually find a real life girl to bang.

If anyone has any tips or clues that will help me in my quest I would really appreciate it. If any of you have actually banged a real life girl before please tell the story below and what you did to make it happen, that will definitely help a lot!

Anything else to add please go ahead. If u dont think I can do this thats your opinion, but I have heard people have done it and I don't see why I cant.

Thanks in advance for any help.

GL to me!