View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 02:42 PM

Default Re: Cleaning lady steals from me -- can I go to the cops?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I always feel a hint of remorse after making posts like this, because the original OPs wife might be quite attractive, further they may require a cleaner because their sun has MS and they spend all their time caring for him and also give generiously with the rest of their time to charities, for he is a doctor saving the needy and she a guidance councilor for underpriveliged youths. And so is it so wrong that she gave one of her client's friends a chance to clean the house and now they should be further humiliated by some anonymous internet poster.

Then I stop and realise, it's 99.9% likely OP is [censored] dumb ass rich prick who couldn't give a [censored] rats arse about this lady and probably sometimes just didn't empty the trash over night when it was full because he know the $4/hr help would be coming tomorrow, so I laugh a little laugh and get back on with my life knowing sometimes you're right and sometimes you're wrong, but most of the time people are worthless scummy lowlifes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, hilarious, except I have two sons with MS, a daughter who lives in a bubble, and a dog with horrible incontinence, and my wife, 1987 Ms. Nebraska, is now a volunteer vice president with American Cancer Society.

PS those sick kids are our own. Our 6 foster children are all healthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well played.