View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 11:53 PM

Default Re: ZeeJustin: A Case Study

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't analyze him to find his weaknesses. Justin is a great player and everyone knows that. Poker will be poker. Are you saying Phil Ivey or Daniel Negreanu would be a losing player if you took out their wins? MTT are for the big scores, how can you say he got lucky this past Sunday? You make the smart plays, you get rewarded, easy as that. So in essence, if Justin wouldn't have won, then everyone else above him got lucky....I don't think so. I think too many people look at poker for luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely agree, but the problem is you forgot to carry the two in your second calculation. If you did that, then you'd see that he made the right play coming over the top with AQss in the third hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

He won, stop arguing and quit being jealous. I bet if you won huge money like he does, you wouldn't be stepping your foot into any trash talk. He made the plays that mattered and won the tournament. Whether he came over the top, made the wrong calls...etc, he did what needed to be done, it's simple as that.

The reason why you people argue so much about how a player plays is because you try to put poker on a standardized system of playing and you're forgetting that everything is totally random!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you missed a LOT of sarcasm.