View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 01:34 PM

Default Re: I Just Called to Say How Much I Care

for your range, i'd say AdQ, a set (maybe even quads now), a flush, AdAx, KdKx, and the far less likely KdQx. even though you're you, i don't want to allow you to have 53 in this spot.

I don't think you can have other pairs because i don't think you'd push the river i you somehow got there with TT-88 or whatnot. I don't give you much % bluffihood here because you bet in to a LOT of players on the flop. it's a scary board and all but i don't think you think you can take it down on the flop that often. also, you're going to get the wonderful checkraise all-in on the flop by basically any made flush and most Ad if they're out there, so either you know this and are courting it both for "information's" sake and to get more money in the pot when you're not in this spot, or i'm missing something. other hands that you could have had i just don't think you could possibly bet on the river, since you've got to be thinking he's calling by then, i think.

your opponent, well, whatever he has he played it horribly, unless he knew you so well that he was getting you to 3 barrel him with the worst hand. i don't think that's likely.

with the odds i want to put on your range, i'd guess that the calling hands he has to have here on the end is: any full house, any flush probably Jd high or better? maybe some slightly smaller flushes. and quads, yeah, quads would be good.

i can't see your opponent playing any of those hands in the way this hand went down and it having been a good way of playing it though, and like i said, i can't see him playing anything in this way and it being well played. i want to say he's got something like AdQx himself here very often.

c