View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 01:41 AM

Default Serious problem with Absolute software ill give you $20

here is the issue:

I found out that Absolute upgraded their software today to allow 6tabling so I logged on hoping to take advantage of this. It asks me to do the software update and I accept. I then open up 3 tables and when I go to open my 4th it says you cannot open any more tables. I restart Absolute and logon and there are no updates. I still cannot open more than 3 tables at once. So I uninstall Absolute Poker from my computer using add/remove programs and reinstalled it using the downloaded installation from from absolutepoker.com. I Installed the software into the same directory it was in before and when I logged on it asked me for a software update, I installed and when the software restarted it tells me this:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with my internet connection whatsoever I assure you. I then proceeded to restart and reinstall Absolute several times into several different directories after this and the problem kept occuring. Please fix my software situation and please make sure I will be able to 6table.

i have a router but no other firewall and have not changed any settings since this issue. it has only happened after the reinstallation of absolute. i have also restarted my computer.

please please help. ill give $20 to whoever can come up with the solution to fixing both my absolute connectivity issue along with why i cant 6table if you do it before absolute support gets back to me (ill check timestamp).