View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 10:03 AM

Default Tricky situation with multiple party accounts?

Okay, not looking to do anything illegal here.

But here's my situation:

I signed up with Party right after the split under the false hopes of getting rakeback. Obviously, my affiliate got shut down and now I'm getting no cash and for what I know, they could still be getting a cut for my play.

Lately, my wife has started playing. Now, she wants a party account. Before, I just kept her out of my way over on Pacific.

Anyway, I've contacted Party and they've said it is perfectly fine to set her up an account. She has her own bank account and neteller account, so I can just set it up at home from the current party app installed on our comp.

But then I get to thinking......

If I sign her up on my party client, is her account going to be linked to the same [censored] affiliate I signed up with?

I do not want this, as it's been proven that they aren't on good terms with Party. Also, I do not want them receiving a cut of her action for nothing in return.

What if she wanted to get under a different affiliate and receive a free $50 offer or something else? Does this require a clean computer, or could I just use the affiliate code when registering and get her linked to the desired affiliate? Or, is she just SOL?