View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 09:48 AM

Default My Picks

$400 Bills
$300 Redskins
$200 Giants
$100 Saints

After surviving my week where I loved my picks with a respectable 3-1 record and +$400, I'm back to being confused and scared again this week.

$400 Bills +4

This is the exception to being confused and scared.
It almost seems to me that this is a typo, the Bills will be tidying up after last weeks (predicted) disaster and are back in the comfort of their own stadium.
Carolina continue to be overrated on the road which is no surprise after their brave field goal at Chicago last week.

$300 Redskins +3

Three factors of note in this one.

1) The Skins are okay at home
2) The Chargers might struggle to play up after last week
3) I heard the Skins motto in the locker room is "Why lose by three when one will do"

$200 Giants +4.5

This was originally my $300 pick, but to be fair my reasoning ends at "The Seahawks are not as good as the Giants" which doesn't seem to merit a number 2 pick

$100 Saints -2

I wanted to have this one higher up, possibly even the top pick, but I'm being robbed by Easy E of 3.5 points in a game where there might only be 3 points scored. I still picked the game because I think the Saints will be the one to score them.
Booooooooo!

Finally a special mention to the linesmakers for sticking with the Texans. I wanted to go with them yet again this week but I can't face it any longer.

Lori