Thread: Non-Aces hand
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 07:55 AM

Default Re: Non-Aces hand

Tough one, without the straight draw i would fold insantly.
EDIT: i dont think the straight draw is worth much because your "outs" might very well end up giving him a boat.

The two QQ really mess the hand up having you draw to two outs in worst case. The LP raiser represents the nut trips or a full house he could also hold something like AAKQ and seriosly overplay his hand i do not know how likely that is tho. A house on the other hand is more than possible, the cards being of high rank and running close together. Folding to the flop bet is probably the better play here as you will feel very uncomfortable to an allin by LP on the turn unless a Q comes. That would be especially true if the stacks were deeper than in this case. I dont think calling the flop is a good move, I would rather go allin to prevent myself from making a bad turn decision. I am not sure that is a good move tho. Thoughts?

[ QUOTE ]
The ace on the turn is trouble because so many PLO raises are made with AA, although having come this far I'm not sure I like the fold to the all-in. Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]
I would nearly always fold to an unknown player if i call the flop and a ace comes on the turn. I havent played .50/1 PLO for a couple of months but i can't see him moving in without being full here, either JJJTT, JJJAA AAAJJ or even the broadway straight what else could he have?. A fold is in order.