View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 02:59 PM

Default Re: Going to Vegas, argggh!

[ QUOTE ]
I miss the days when I got a 50% bonus whenever I cashed out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you're right. 3 years ago I had a lot of US incomes (not related to poker) and was so glad to receive 1.6 CAN for a single US$ ... Now, when I cash out, I truly miss those days too.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
I had her sit in on a lesson at Golden Nugget. They do them every weekday at 10 a.m. and the guy teaching the classes is really,really good. It's a good idea to sit in on a class if you have no B & M experience. You can then just buy in right at that table and play with the other beginners. It's a $2-$4 limit table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, that sounds like a veeery good idea. I recently started to read on table etiquette and things like that but having lessons in a stress free environment with others like me, I think i just can't pass on this. Especially if I get to play with those beginners after... Nice. I'll note this down.

[ QUOTE ]
If you are into tourneys, The Plaza is ok. We stayed there in November. They have decent tourneys at 7 and midnight (basically $100 with the rebuy/addon for the midnight, and like $70 for the 7 p.m.). Decent structure/chip count and filled up (30) every nite I was there with a couple alternates.

[/ QUOTE ]

Small tourneys seem fine too. Saw some 30-40$ buy ins tourney which might give me a lot of poker for cheap...

Thanks for the help!!