Thread: Two live hands
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 02:58 PM

Default Two live hands

10/20 live. I nice game with a couple of passives and a couple of goofballs. Villian in both hands is one of the goofballs. He is loose pre flop but tricky and aggressive. He has 3-bet pre flop quite a bit almost never cold calling a raise. The only 3-betting hand i have seen him show down was 99.

Hand #1

Pre flop: folds to me on the button and i raise A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], sb calls, bb(villian) 3-bets, i call and sb calls.

Flop(3 players 9sb): 10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Sb checks, bb bets, I?

Peel, raise or fold here?

Hand #2

Pre flop: utg(villian) raises, folds to me in the sb and i call with 10[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]10[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], bb folds.

Flop(2 players 5sb): J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
I check, villian checks [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Turn(2 players 2.5bb): A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
I check/fold

Okay i cold called pre flop and checked the flop hoping to set up a check/raise on a favorable flop. The turn card blows but does anyone prefer bet/fold here?