View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 05:20 PM

Default Re: 2 party accounts in one household?

If Party Poker allows multiple players to have individual accounts while residing at the same physical address then I would certainly (99.9%) think all the benefits of a single player would apply to all the single player accounts. Once again this is a question which can only be correctly answered with authority by Party Poker. You should contact them for the info.

Otherwise allowing one and not the other would IMO create a nightmare for site enforcement.

CAUTION: It just occured to me since I mentioned Instant Bankroll early in this thread to say this. Do not assume you can signup multiple times from the same physical address. They strictly forbid it and make their offer available once to a single household / address. (Just thought I should point that out for anyone who is reading this thread and does not know.)

So now back to your question, even if Party gives you both the exact same priviledges there may be other third party sites which will not allow both accounts to participate equally in offers, PSO is an example of that. This is something I would be cautious of and look into when there are multiple players playing and listing the same address.

I forget wich site it is but I know at least one of the online sites clearly states in the trems of service they can retrieve information from your computer showing all programs running on your system. This is a fraud control measure. Additionally I don't believe any site software will allow for it to be run and active more than once on any single CPU simultaneously and IMO rightly so. Sites also know the IP address and likely know the MAC address of the network card or modem in use. Both are readily available info to the outside when in two way communications.

Sorry I know this is more info than you ask for, I am just thinking ahead a bit.

Monty