View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 04:45 PM

Default Re: Do you rat out your 16 year old nephew if you think he\'s toking?

Wow.

[ QUOTE ]
bad advice. he needs to tell his sister. pot is not just "bad for" a 16 year old boy or girl...it is exteremely risky and could very well end up being deadly. i don't know how old you are, but mary jane is a LOT different than it was when i was 16 (17 years ago).

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? It has more THC. The high is better. You're right, it's alot different and much better. But, don't forget that today's weed will make you rape girls and listen to jazz music.

[ QUOTE ]
i found out where he was Saturday morning, and flagged down a policeman i know that i saw on my way to detain him myself, then watched them handcuff him and take him into custody.

i don't care if he hates me right now because i know he loves me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really doubt that. Im sure he hates your guts, as every single self-righteous person who smokes weed would hate your guts for this. He's indeed the victim of a victimless crime. Granted, he may not be an adult, but let him chose his own decisions. He's your nephew and you turn him into the police for failing to go back to a treatment center? Im sorry, but you sound like a complete tool.