View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 06:24 PM

Default Re: The Stars VIP Guessing Game

[ QUOTE ]
I still think the best compromise here is for Stars to allow players to buy bonus dollars with FPPs. The players ultimately get cash but by making it bonus dollars the site ensures that the player continues to play there to get that cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

It cant be any type of bonus dollar scheme, that too close to what they already have.

Everyone knows you can take your 3600 FPP over to the 1-table sit-n-go to get into the $530 every month. You could unregister from that and take the 530 T$.

There are already ways to turn your FPP's into cash that involve playing on the site. I want things where my play/FPPs gets me items/trips where I don't have to play in another tourny to win them.

I want reward for my normal play, not incentives to waste my time playing other tournies seperate from what I normally play.

I played in a few of the 1,000/10,000 FPP tournies to get to Atlantis (unsuccessfully), all that happened is that I wasted a crap load of my FPPs and many hours of my time. My reward = 0, plus stars got ZERO rake from me while I wasted my time in these FPP events as opposed to playing my regular games.