View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 02:21 PM

Default Re: i had a dream last night that the colts went 16-0

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yr a nice guy Mike, but why you gotta be such a player hater? I'm not intrensically a Colts fan, but what they are doing this year is really cool. It's just great sports to have a team go undefeated. Now I can respect you wanting yr team (the Pats) to win. That's cool. But to cheer against a team making an accomplishment like going undefeated... I don't get it.

The people that piss me off: a group of old farts that sit on the sidelines and pop champaign when the last unfeated team loses. I want to see those bitches put in thier place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. You've grouped two sets of people. Both sets of people are the exact same. The difference is you cheer for one and despise the other. Let's say the Colts go 19-0. What makes you think they won't be popping champagne every year from now on? Will you be pissed at them then, too?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't totally understand yr reasoning here. If the Colts do end up going undefeated and have the classlessness to cheer against teams going undefeated, I would want them put in thier place too. But the only crime the Colts have committed here is winning every game. It's not like they made some weak music video about going to the Super Bowl or anything.