View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 07:36 PM

Default Re: How To Deal With Bad Beats?

How often do you go on really good runs? I'd bet everything I own it's more than I do. I started playing online in Jan 04. I've been on 2 good, long runs since then. First was when I first signed up and second was 2 months ago when I inquired about becoming an affiliate. Since I didn't sign up it's back to bad run city. No bs.

I have to play well just to be a small winner. Some guys are luckboxes and some aint.

I regularly go on dead runs of 150-250 hands with 1 or 2 winners. No bs. Regular runs of 200 hands with 1 or 2 winners wouldn't be so bad but there's no where near the amount of good runs to get way ahead like there should be. Not even close. Good runs basically get me back even or slightly ahead and next session it's the same bs. Lowered into the hole and wait and hope to get out. It's tough to get way ahead on bluffing alone. You need a good run of cards.

I keep playing and hoping that there's some good long runs ready to start because Lord knows I'm overdue for my share. If you've had your share of good runs, just look forward to that because one should be coming soon.

There, that rant make you feel better? Misery loves company.