View Single Post
Old 10-22-2004, 01:23 AM

Default Open Letter to Granny

Granny, I have a couple of questions for you:

You tout yourself as being in the "business of poker" in which case all of us here are your potential customers.

What kind of impression do you think you make when you come across like a mad dog?

If you were looking to sign up under an affiliate, would you rush to Granny?

What if there were a disagreement/misunderstanding somewhere down the line--would you want to try to deal with Granny?

Would you patronize any business where the proprietor acts like Granny?

If a poll were taken today to identify the biggest A-spot on 2+ 2, who do you think would win?

My own behavior on here has been crappy, granted, but I'm not in business here, so it really doesn't matter. But with you it probably SHOULD matter, if you want to prosper in your business.

What right do I have to judge your conduct? None, really, except from the vantage point of a prospective customer. It happens that I am looking to sign up under an affiliate; and I have to say that you present a public image that spells TROUBLE.

If you are running true to form, you will jump right on this and reply that you "wouldn't touch my crappy business with a 10-foot pole" or some such. Would that be good business practice?

Maybe it's YOUR turn to grow up. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]