View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 09:56 PM

Default Re: Playing multible tournaments at the same time

[ QUOTE ]
I was reading Rizen's Poker Blog and he plays 5-8 tournements on 3 week days, same thing on saturday and around 12 on Sunday.

I understand that if you want to make money from MTT you can't play only once at a time and when you bust start a new one. you need to play a lot to win a lot.

However, if you play 3 tables at the same time I don't think you can get as good reads as if you played only 1 table at a time.

Is there a right balance or depends of your style or do you only play your cards?

[/ QUOTE ]

With my setup I can play/watch 4 tables at a time without losing anything IMO. None of the tables overlap at all and I use Poker Ace HUD with Poker Tracker to overlay stats. While I might lose a little bit from 3 tables when I'm heavily involved in a hand, I feel I can follow 4 tables pretty well. I know guys that can do a lot more than that and have great results.

It took me a long time to be able to pay attention to more than 1, but I think if you add tables slowly you can multi-table with very little impact on your overall performance.

-Rizen