View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 11:52 AM

Default Re: Sites Have Motivation to Reward Poor Players. Period.

[ QUOTE ]
There is no sense of agreement here on this painfully obvious issue. Anyone (mis?)spending his life playing online poker is usually unable to admit, on any level, that the game that sucks up all their life's output might be crooked. This is a hugely powerful force. You won't overcome it with logic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nor, it seems, will I overcome it with bright red letters that state that <font color="red"> "I am not accusing any site of engaging in these "playing field leveling" activities." </font>

Indeed a rational discussion about a sites potential motivation seems to have been turned into a taco thread. You must admit this is amusing, given all the discussion about appropriate odds, correct lines, maximizing returns etc. on this site.

So, I guess for the people that missed it, (or didn't read it) <font color="red"> "I am not accusing any site of engaging in these "playing field leveling" activities." </font>

One more time:

<font color="red"> "I am not accusing any site of engaging in these "playing field leveling" activities." </font>

I think that should do it now. We're discussing motivation, not whether sites do it.