View Single Post
Old 05-07-2005, 02:18 PM

Default Re: TruePoker already offers a CASHBACK at 1,500 raked hands/ mo.

[ QUOTE ]
Our True Points are given at the effective CASHBACK rate of $.01 per raked hand .... which in a 10 handed $1-$2 game works out to a 10% Cashback per raked hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

David,

This is a good start, probably better than loyalty schemes at most other sites, but to compete with affiliate rakeback deals, it would need to increase. Other than increasing the amount, which I thnk is key to attracting rakeback fans, one suggestion I have re: your current system is to base the rebate amount on total share of rake generated rather than flat raked hands. The reason for this is that higher stakes players are effectively getting a smaller percentage rakeback using the current system (since their hands will often be raked more than 1/2 hands). Presumably you'd like to be at least as encouraging to those higher stakes players.

I realize that something that reduces your profit per hand is a business decision that you'll have to evaluate carefully, so I wouldn't expect that you'll impliment this stuff overnight. I do think you'd be likely to get positive results from this overall though, both in total profits and in market share.

Thanks for taking a real interest in the opinions of players. Your willingness to discuss these matters directly with us is both appreciated and respected.