View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Myrtle Beach, SC

My family and I have gone off and on to Holden Beach for many years. Use to have a one lane bridge going to the beach the first few years we vacationed there...

Im more familiar with the northern courses... Lockwood Folly is a typical Byrd course...Any of the Sea Trail courses are good, especially the Jones and Fazio courses, Lions Paw, Brunswick Plantation, Sandpiper, Ocean Isle and Oyster Bay are decent.

To the poster that played Oyster Bay, was the gator on the short par 3, front side, all carry? I think it is #8??? My buddies and I saw a gator there as well!!! but he was just hanging out by the green in the water...and one of the beer cart girls that used to be there(may still be, not sure) was VERY friendly...my buddy banged her in one of the bathrooms on the course!!! Redhead, not great looking, but monster [censored]..... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I agree that your best bet for nightlife is to stay outta Myrtle Beach and either go to North Myrtle or south to Pawley's...plenty to do without the headache of Myrtle Beach proper...

FWIW