View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 05:21 PM

Default Bonus Whoring Questions

I'm new to bonus whoring and getting bonuses in general. I've been playing on Party for over a year and have yet to take advantage of a single bonus other than the initial deposit bonus. I just realized yesterday, looking at some posts in this forum how much I am missing out.

So I deposited some money into a Pokerroom and Ultimate Bet account and got the intial deposit bonus. By the way what method of payment do you use? I am currently using Firepay but heard Neteller is better. Anyway, how do I go about achieving these bonuses, just play until my Points reach the level for the bonus to be achieved or what? Then can I cash out immediately and move to a new site or do I have to wait a certain time period. Also, are the bonuses only for signing up new with the site or are there other ways of obtaining a bonus?

Lastly, what sites do you guys go to on a regular basis or what steps do you take. I was reading Bonus Whoring 101 on the bonuswhores.com website and was wondering if anyone thought It would be a good idea to follow.

Sorry for the many questions but I would love to get started bonus whoring instead of just paying endless rake at Party and not getting any money back other than my own profits playing.