Thread: rebuy etiquette
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 11:48 PM

Default Re: rebuy etiquette

I usually get a lot of flak in the chat.

For my play and for my avatar (a picture of my wife ... we're in our 40ties, and I guess the idea that someone can find a women that age attractive enough to put her pic on the net grosses the teenie-pups out).

Anyway, as long as it's not too mean spirited I play along with it ... at least as long as I'm not tilting.

But ... I certainly have my limit. I have emailed support countless times, and I don't see 'rattyness' as a liability here.

I don't take crap easy in real life, and I don't see why a group of immature "small-dick-attitude" mental pygmies should be given carte blanche to harass others on the internet - and especially in an online card room, where we'd rather have everybody be happy and have a good time.

This is especially important when it comes to expressions of bias towards specific gender, race, sexual orientation etc., and it goes whether the victim can identify with the attack or not.

... That said, most of the time I simply have the chat turned off ... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Best,

McMelchior (Johan)