View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 01:57 AM

Default Re: Trip Report -- My money finish at the Nugget

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For someone who does not seem to have a ton of poker experience you sure seem quick to call everyone else morons. Nice report... but you seem like a nit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been playing limit for 15+ years, only been playing no limit for about a year now, still learning, but I know dumb plays when I see them. Calling a $50 raise with pocket 3's does seem like a dumb play. You disagree?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know dumb plays when I see them as well. Sitting down to a NL game without first knowing the buy-in limits is a dumb play. Playing a game which you are unable to take advantage of because you are underfinanced is a dumb play. Asking to see someone's cards after you just busted them in a big hand is not a dumb play, it's an [censored] play made so you can gloat.

What's ironic is the guy who limped with AK and busted you is likely telling all his buddies about the idiot on a short stack who got suckered into pushing all his chips and then got snapped off.

And another thing. You've been playing NL for about a year yet your session bankroll is $100? What game do you destroy, the 1-2 cent NL?