View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 02:35 PM

Default PT 20K Hand Stat Check-Up

Hello everybody. A little bit of backround about myself. I started playing poker online a year ago, and only started taking myself really seriously in January, after reading SSHE. Since then I have enjoyed the ups and downs of online poker and just recently purchased pokertracker to help me keep track of my stats, my opponents stats, etc.

I would like for you guys to take a look at some of my stats and tell me if there are any glaring leaks that I should be looking to plug up. Any and all input is GREATLY appreciated.

Over 19,500 hands:
VPIP - 20.09
VPIP from small blind - 29.92
Folded SB to steal - 83.44
Folded BB to steal - 69.79
Folded BB to steal HU - 68.50
Attempt to Steal Blinds - 26.38
Went to Showdown - 28.95
Won at Showdown - 58.38
Raised Preflop - 9.85
Aggression factor on flop - 2.5
Aggression factor on turn - 3.11
Aggression factor on river - 2.17
Overall aggression factor - 2.59

If there are any other important stats I should post to give you guys a better idea of how I'm really doing, please let me know.

I'm wondering if I'm too aggressive in general here. I seem to run myself into a lot of check raises and that sort of thing. What are some good numbers to shoot for?

I'm also curious how to most optimally use pokertracker for keeping track of how my opponents play. I've been through the tutorials and stuff, but I can't find it. Maybe I'm just stupid. I have experimented with using Gametime as of late, and that works pretty well. I was just curious if there is any better way to have all of your opponent's stats at the tip of your fingers for practical use during play. I've tried searching my database for a villian if I'm in a specific hand with him, but this seems somewhat tedious. Is there a better way, something simple that I'm missing?

Once again, I appreciate any and all input. Oh yeah, try to guess my winrate.