View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 09:44 AM

Default Re: Have aliens visited earth?

[ QUOTE ]
I think the real question is, what does being visited "look like"? And has -that- happened?

Besides, we already know things traveling faster than the speed of light, it's just not very well known yet and we have no way of using it (atleast consciously) at this time... I don't remember the details very well, but physisists have known for quite some time that a part of the atom(electron? or whatever I don't remember) is impossible to say exactly where it is, you can only say there's a chance it is at a certain place at a certain time. The thing is, this doesn't have to be anywhere near the atom's "centre" at all. There's a chance that it is on the other side of the universe in a split second while it was "here" right before, thus it "travels" extremely fast. So if you could find a way to manipulate this, you could effectively communicate with someone on the other side of the universe, more or less instantly.

Forgive me for not knowing all the details on this nor all the english words for it, but my brother majored or whatever it's called in physics and has explained this a couple times to me, and I've read a couple articles and parts of a book on the subject, although the articles were in swedish so I'm not sure about all the words.

I don't claim to understand much of this but it seems that the conclusion about using it as a way of communication is something we are working on right now, and maybe in x years we can use it for more than just communication, but also for traveling using the same technique, who knows? And who's to say "aliens" haven't been using this for thousands of (earthly) years?

[/ QUOTE ]

good post.

This is the quantum eraser experiement it explains some of the ideas if anyone is intersted:

http://www.bottomlayer.com/bottom/ki...scully-web.htm

blake