View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 06:33 AM
diebitter diebitter is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 417
Default Re: Brits - Slang question: how do you say arrogant??

Prick will work just as well IMO!

[/ QUOTE ]

funnily enough, I put this first, but changed it to Belgian.

I think the OP wants specifically britcursing, and Prick is a bit international for that.
Reply With Quote