Thread: What now?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 06:39 PM

Default What now?

Hey everyone, this is one of my first posts here as you can see. I've been reading the forums for at least 9 months now, and thanks to everyone that contributes here I've managed to improve my game considerably since I started (with thanks to SSHE and Harrington on Hold Em as well [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Anyway, I started off on Total Poker/Landora Poker with $20 on the micro-limits and worked my way up, slowly but surely. I played mostly full table limit and NL, and have made a nice amount over the past year or so. Unfortunately, I just went on my worst run EVER there and I don't have anything left now. Fortunately, I decided to put some money on Pacific Poker a while ago and I have been doing well on the short-handed tables there, so I still have a fairly healthy bankroll (enough for 10/20 limit).

Anyway, enough of my life story. Basically, I need some guidance on what I should do next, I'm not sure if I want to carry on with short-handed limit because of the variance. I'm thinking of multi-tabling SnG's on Party Poker because I've had good success at tournaments recently, and I believe the variance will be lower? I don't mind grinding out the cash, I would prefer to do that then take massive bankroll hits. Soooooo, what game would be best for this? Cheers [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]