View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 07:51 PM
Guthrie Guthrie is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 471
Default Re: UPS/Surge Protection Help

If you don't want to go the electrician or do-it-yourself route, just buy a heavy-duty 12-gauge extension cord and run it to an outlet that is grounded somewhere else in the apartment.
Reply With Quote