View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 01:38 AM

Default Re: HU v 2+2er: Bottom 2 pair

[ QUOTE ]
I entered the bracket really early before there was the whole official signup thing so my bracket is not counting to the best of my knowledge, so you don't have to worry about me picking you to lose. And I only picked up to lose as a hedge since obviousy I would be happy if you won. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

And what don't you get about this hand? I felt like raising on the flop and on the turn but that was tilt talking I'm pretty sure. Just the knowledge that I would lose the hand if I didn't raise made me want to raise, but I kinda feel looking back on it like raising is bad. It's nice to see everyone who has posted so far has agreed with that (except for you). What do you want to do where?

And I wanted to fold the river, because I knew I had lost, but I wanted to see if he had sucked out on me with AQ or AT so I checked instead of folding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is reasonable, I understand 100% if you play a big pot here you lose. That said, it's possible to put a flop raise in and not play a big pot. In my head if you call down you lose more then raising hte flop; there are a million bad cards; etc.

I *did* misread, as I'm prone to do, your description, where I thought he was wild to have any ace, a multitude of draws, etc.