View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 10:41 AM

Default Re: email I sent to absolute poker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Both my requests for hand histories today have yielded only results from september. I played multiple tables for several hours today. I have had problems with hand histories in the past and you have never been able to solve these problems to my satisfaction. The problems with your hand history system are a major reason why I do the majority of my play (15k+ hands per month) on other sites. Another reason is that you only allow three tables to be open at a time. There are a lot of players right now looking for a new site to play on because the split between party poker and empire/eurobet. If you got your act together and stored hand histories locally and allowed players to join as many tables as they desire (or at least four!) your site could become a major player in the poker market. Without decent software, I suspect you will continue with the mediocre market share that you currently have. Have a nice day,
Aaron Been

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...are you legally mentally deficient? Or is this a joke that's just too subtle for a moran like me to understand?

Look in Progam Files\Absolute Poker\HandHistory\[your user name]

It not as if they didn't say that's what they were doing with the new update.

--Zetack

[/ QUOTE ]

MAYBE, before you call someone a moron, you should learn how to spell it. Just made you look kinda stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Newb.