View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 11:20 AM

Default Re: December 1st Update: $200 spots sold-out, 4 $500 spots left

[ QUOTE ]
SFB = social director??

Some time to go yet, but starting to look at accomodations...didn't want to miss out on a dinner/drinks/strippa pre-huc night. Was it a Friday-Sunday event in September? What day is the short bus planning on rolling into town (Yugo with his protective helmet on in the back row)?

[/ QUOTE ]

The "Short Bus" (SFB-FB-Bones-Yugo) will arrive at Wynn Poker Room on Fri. (2/17) at exactly 11:30AM local time.
Past 2+2 extravaganzas have all started there....It is Irieguy's plan to have a major get-together for drinks/dinner on Fri. night....Some participants may be playing in MTT's around town on Friday, but they will all be knocked-out before dinner.

BTW - I'm taking the "overs" on how many time NewtBuggs gets carded = 25

Friday Night & Sat. Night will be party nights [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]...Sunday will be a "soft" calender....Saturday will be a long day & I am a little concerned about whether we will finish on Sat.
It would not have been a prob last "HUC", but that was 16 players (if you want to count Beef & Dali as "players) [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

My first official act will be to hand Slim the 100 dollar-bills that he wants to play the Big Wheel. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]